Friday, April 23, 2010

Observations so far this Morning

TLR

Strong volume so far, perhaps making the next leg up.  Close to approaching the 10% mark on this one, but there is still quite a bit of room to run, the strong volume is encouraging as well.

URZ

Trickling back down to entry price, kind of hurts, but, this would be a good entry again.  Flipping this from $1.76 to $1.84 could net some 5% gains or so or a few hundred off of my position size.  Since I'm trading mostly in my Roth IRA, I'd have issues with settled funds I think.  I'll just hold on while this one holds to my support.  The upside is big on this one in my opinion.

FLOW

My friend FLOW - kind of makes me sick seeing this one.  I went back and looked at the charts to see what I could have done differently.  The only thing I can think of is turning these into longer holds until my thesis played out.  But the two candles that shook me out did look like weakness in all fairness.  But man, this could have been a big gainer.

ASTC

Wow, this one fell hard.  All those black body candles were a warning sign in my opinion and I am glad I nailed my exit at a pretty good point.  Could be worth watching a little more, but that ascending trendline is broken now, which kind of throws off my original trade entry criteria.  I'll be watching this at the support levels of $3.20 and $3.05 as potential re-entries if it trickles down or on a really hard fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment