AIS
Looking nice again today, peaking at $1.67 so far - it says $1.69 but that must have been a quick one. As I mentioned, I entered a trailing stop this morning per plan - $.08 from a start of $1.62 and it has squeaked its way up to $1.58 which I'm happy with. There have been a few times I've been tempted to just get out of this position, but I'm going to test this trailing stop. If the trailing stop triggers down here, I'll probably be cursing at giving up another $60, but I'd really like to get an exit method down, and there are most days where I cannot pay very close attention to use manual stops.
VICL
This guy spiked back up to about $3.59 and I was thinking about re-entering as it does look like it may have reversed its previous course. My stop limit that triggered at $3.38 got blown through at the time on massive end-of-day volume. Since that time, its moved up on some very small volume and because of this, I decided to sit on the side lines. If it can re-establish a bigger base here at $3.50, I may look at it once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment