URZ
Yesterday I was mad at myself for not entering URZ at $1.77, and today it closed up to $1.84, not a huge gain, but a few hundred for a days hold already with plenty of upside. I am just hoping it decides it wants to come back and test here tomorrow or at least pulls back and tests early next week and I'll load up. I'll probably add more funds to my starting $5400, but I free'd up some cash from some losers this week that I held way too long but was lucky enough to get out positive. Losers like that are exactly why I started this blog to record my thoughts, the reasons for entering, and where I want to exit for both profit and loss. So far, this has been very helpful.
CRDC
Yesterday, I decided to take this off the watchlist because the flag/pennant was forming too tight of a range and I didn't have a good way to measure the upside. Oops. Up 31% at close (up 50% at one point), I was waiting for it to come down another $0.06 cents.... to the bottom trendline, but a look back at the hourly chart and for last three weeks we had a pretty nice base at $1.87. The other reason I removed it was due to the pure lack of volume, I would have had to enter with 10% of the total day's volume on some days, and that had me worried about an exit if the trade turned sour. I could have also played it on a break right through $2.00 and use it as the stop if the breakout didn't hold... lots of things I did wrong, and will need to learn from, could have been an easy $1k or more today. Chart is below and am hoping that maybe ASTC can follow this same pattern. I am also going to keep this guy on the watchlist as a potential flag setup once again. It's likely to once again slowly pullback either to this trendline or the 50ma, and bounce back off of it which could be profitable. We'll see how it plays out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment