This is looking really good as an entry point again, I think I am going to jump in here, just want to see it stabilize a bit and then going in for about 1k shares here.
UPDATE:
Looking good, lots of bids at $3.29 and $3.28, $3.30 supply is slowly grinding down, I'm in for 1000 at $3.30.
So, to make sure I have a plan, my exit is going to be the 50ma which is right around $3.21, but a break of this trendline will have me itching to dump this. The horizontal and ascending trenline are meeting up almost perfect here so a break of one is pretty much the break of both which would be bad. So, that is about a 3.3% downside loss. Our short term goal is to reach the $3.80 range, but will have to watch this closely. It tried to get past the $3.44 range this week but ran into trouble. If it stalls there, I may bail depending on the date... I'll let the ascending trendline help as support and a decision for exiting the position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment